Friday, September 5, 2014

Take a Look Inside My Bag

Today I'd like to show you what is inside my bag. I think it would be fun for you to see my essentials that I carry everyday and everywhere with me. I am not huge on big brand name purses, so have either this purse, a green backpack/purse, or a small black purse with me. This one in particular was purchased at Forever21, I fell in love with the mustard yellow and buckles. So here's whats inside:
1. Kindle: I began to carry my Kindle around when I found out I had Wifi at work, haha. I am usually at the mall 50% of the time, so I like to have this when I take my lunch and want to write quick drafts for blog posts.
2. One Good Deed A Day: I usually carry a book with me, but right now I carry this around so I have it on hand for whenever I want to flip a page and act out a good deed.
3. Wallet: I am more of a card person. I hardly ever have cash on me, when I do it's like Christmas. So I carry this small wallet around filled with my license, Disneyland pass, Debit card, etc. Comes in really handy and saves me from filling it up with trash and receipts.
4. Perfume: I like to carry around this small Clinique Happy perfume bottle in case I run out the door and forget to spray something on. It has saved me various times since I pretty much always run out the door for work because I rather nap or eat instead of get ready.
5. Battery: An extra battery (charger) for your phone is always a goof thing to carry around. My phone has been dying really quickly so I bought this for 5$, and although it doesn't charge fully, 70% is always better than a dead phone.
6. Phone: I have an iPhone 4s (upgrading in December, Yay!) but I was currently using it to take these pictures, so here is my phone case :)
7. Eyedrops: At the beginning of this year, my eyes would always get irritated as soon as I stepped into work. I couldn't last 5 minutes without beginning to cry and ask my co-workers if my eyes were red or if they saw something in them, so I now carry this little fella.
8. Sunglasses: Allen bought me these Ray-ban Wayfarers almost three years ago and they are essentials for me. My Instagram is a perfect example of how often I use these guys.
9. Lipstick: My lips are full and light, so I like to add a touch of lipstick to make my lips stand out more. This one is my favorite, it's Milani's Dark Cherry, it isn't expensive at all and does the trick.
10. Earphones: For when I am on my break or shopping around, and want to listen to my own music instead of the ones that are playing. After working at the mall, you hear the same songs practically at every store.
11. Notebook: I use this notebook to write down ideas for blog posts, keep track of my spending, grocery lists, and anything I need to remember. I mainly use this for blog post ideas because I events just happen out of nowhere and I get a sudden idea, but I wouldn't be able to remember by the time I got home, so this is my solution.
12. Tissue: you know, sometimes you get the sniffles..but for me it's more that I need tissues on hand.
13. EOS egg: I think everyone can agree with me, that these are beneficial. My favorite is the mint flavor, one for color two for scent. Sadly, these are too big for my pockets, so in the bag it goes.
14. Tajin: I am extremely delicate when it comes to spicy food, candy, or snacks... I can't even finish a small bag of Hot Cheetos! But for some reason, Tajin is the only thing that I can eat and it makes a great topping for my fruit. So why is it my bag? Well one reason is that Allen got it for me since it reminded him of me. But for the most part, when I go to Disneyland I like to get slices mangos, but sometimes they are out of Tajin, so this little bottle allows me to enjoy my mangos :) Also any time I see a fruit stand, I like to purchase fruit but they usually carry Pico de Gallo that is too spicy for me.
15. Keys: no explanation needed, right.
16. Brush (and hair ties): Messy hair buns have been my go-to hair do all this year. Like I said, I usually run out the door and get ready in my car while driving to work. Even then, I usually work doing task like things (shipment, visuals, stocking, replenishment, etc.) and I work up a sweat.

So this is what can be found in my bag. Occasionally, bobby pins and loose change will find its way in there, but these are my essentials. I actually didn't realize how many things can fit in here, but that's how a woman's bag works. What can be found in your bag? Do we share any same items?

No comments :

Post a Comment